Style

Sometimes, when the workload seems endless, we can't even imagine how we will survive the week.  My whole month was take...






Sometimes, when the workload seems endless, we can't even imagine how we will survive the week. My whole month was taken up reviewing and doing paperworks the reason why I didn’t update my blog for a month that’s why im super excited to post this! 

What you wear affects what people think of you.  I always think of what people will tell about me that’s why i used to experiment on different styles. Then I found out what really suits me. I choose street style because it makes me more comfortable to move I make sure to wear something comfy and neutral for the climate. In terms of fitting, you should know what's the best size you'll fit in. Tight-fitting clothes don't mean suffocating in a slim fit if you're oversized, it only means you're just wearing what suits you. 




 Shoots under the sun always become a struggle that's why i look so pissed in this photos haha decided to wear a white cap for protection! 



You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento