Clean Slate

January 1, 2016 My whole holiday has been taken up mostly by leisure time with my family, watching movies, meeting and catching...

January 1, 2016




My whole holiday has been taken up mostly by leisure time with my family, watching movies, meeting and catching up with friends, and photoshoot with my forever kaartehan buddy lol haha. Yesterday, we just had our last-minute shoot for our New Year Special lol, with my friend Pola (check her blog poladelarosa.com!). I decided to buy balloons to use on our shoot but I really found it awkward posing with them lol. Good thing the end results could pass as decent ones.

I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year! 2015 has been a great year for me. There are just so many blessings to be thankful for! May this new year bring you hope, love and happiness all year round!


Time to set new goals this 2016!




 What im wearing is a shirt from Penshoppe and a baseball cap from Giordano.


Credits to my friend Pola for taking all this amazing photos!

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento