Pinto Art Museum

Travelling is fun! I've been wanting to go here since then, although Antipolo is three and a half hours away from Pampanga. All ...





Travelling is fun! I've been wanting to go here since then, although Antipolo is three and a half hours away from Pampanga. All I can say is three and a half hour traveling time is worth it! Pinto Art Museum is located inside Grand Heights Subdivision in Antipolo Rizal. Pinto Art Museum is super ig-worthy because of its classy ambiance and unique designs. There are 6 galleries with different themes and design inside the museum.

To be honest, I fell in love with this place. I fell in love with the idea and how I wish I could put it in a cold place and stay there longer haha. One thing I loved in the museum is the mediterranean setting and the relaxing feeling that the tree gives off.



I choose to wear a white shirt and a comfortable foot wear because as what I have read on the internet, the place is full of stairs haha you have to climb stairs to go to another gallery.




Pinto art museum is open Tuesday to Sunnday from 10AM in the morning until 6PM in the afternoon. It gives discount for students and senior citizen you just have to bring your ID!


Rates:

P180 per head
P150 for senior citizen

P100 for students with school id
Free entrance for childrens below 3 years old.

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento