Basic

Friday, October 30, 2015 Sometimes we find our lives or ourselves in a never ending, repetitive cycle which can get borin...


Friday, October 30, 2015



Sometimes we find our lives or ourselves in a never ending, repetitive cycle which can get boring. Change and the desire to live life differently is what makes it interesting!


So I always change it up by trying different things as much as I can. You’re only young once so might as well do the things you won’t be able to do when you’re old!

My friend Pola and I decided to have a fun shoot. It was so tiring but we really had fun. At first we found it awkward to shoot when there are people looking around us but we don't mind them haha. "Tuloy parin. Para sa ekonomiya haha."
  


 What I'm wearing: long tee and jogger pants from Cotton On.




Kudos to my friend Pola (Check her blog poladelarosa.blogspot.com!) for taking all of these amazing photos!

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento